tiistaina, joulukuuta 14, 2010

LUUKKU 14

1. Minkä laulun sanat?
a) I say "Can you believe it?"
As we're lying on the couch
The moment I can see it
Yes, yes I can see it now

b)But I've been screamin' and fightin'
And kissin' in the rain
And it's two a.m. and I'm cursin' your name
You're so in love that you act insane
And that's the way I loved you

c) Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress
You wore a dark gray t-shirt
You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess
Today was a fairytale


d) But you don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore


e) Say you're sorry, that face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
As I paced back and forth all this time
Cause I honestly believed in you


f) I said remember this feeling
I pass the pictures around
Of all the years that we stood there on the sidelines
Wishing for right now
We are the kings and the queens
You traded your baseball cap for a crown
When they gave us our trophies
And we held them up for our town
And the cynics were outraged
Screaming this is absurd
Cause for a moment a band of thieves in ripped up jeans got to rule the world


g) Oh, darling don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little
Oh, darling don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up
It can stay this simple


h) Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?
Why would you wanna take our love and tear it all apart?
Now why would you wanna make the very first scar?
Why would you wanna break?
Why would you wanna break a?


2) Mikä laulu?

a) "Hän ei ole pyhimys ja hän ei ole mitä ajattelet
Hän on näyttelijätär, whoa
Hän on paremmin tunnettu asioista, joita hän tekee
Patjalla, whoa
Pian hänet löytää
Varastamasta toisten ihmisten leluja
Leikkikentällä
Ei tee paljon ystäviä
Hänet pitäisi pitää mielessä
Hänet pitäisi pitää mielessä
Ei ole mitään, mitä tekisin paremmin
Kuin koston"


b) "Mutta kun ajattelet Tim McGrawia
Toivon että ajattelet lempilauluani
Sitä jota tanssimme koko yön
Kuu kuin valokeilana järvellä
Kun ajattelet onnellisuutta
Toivon, että mietit sitä pientä mustaa mekkoa
Ajattelet päätäni rinnallasi
ja haalistuneita sinisiä farkkujani
Kun ajattelet Tim McGrawta
Toivon, että ajattelet minua"


c) "Nyt seison yksin täynnä olevassa huoneessa
Ja me emme puhu
Ja tahtoisin kuollakseni tietää
Tappaako se sinua, kuten se tappaa minua, yeah
Ja en tiedä mitä sanoa kohtalon kääntymisen jälkeen
Kun se kaikki hajosi palasiksi
Ja tarina meistä
Näyttää enemmän tragedialta nyt"


VASTAA TAGIIN! Muista mainita: "1a)____ (vastaus)"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti